Wednesday 28 March 2012

Fanart time~!

So, unless you know absolutely nothing about me, you know I've been participating in the lovely hobby known as World of Warcraft since release about 7 or 8 years ago. So you might be able to imagine my excitement at the beta for the newest expansion being opened last week.

I don't remember being this excited for an expansion ever. New race: Pandaren! New class: MONKS! entirely asian themed expansion. I am so excited!

Therefore fan art! I'll be posting a finished version of this later on in the week. For now you just get a sketch.

I'm also going to take this opportunity to publicly announce my resolution to draw a whole heck of a lot in April. At least 3 pieces a week! So look forward to it my very small and limited audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment