Monday 6 February 2012

Omg bunnies!

I just finished a drawing date over Skype with my boyfriend. He hasn't finished but who cares about him right?

Continuing on with wanting to challenge myself with things I'm not comfortable or familiar with I think i'm going to try my hand at drawing animals this week. "But Sarah" you say "It doesn't look like you're bad at animals." To you I say shhhhhh. Animals ARE hard for me. But I'm quite happy with how I progressed from the first one to the last.


And in related news. My boyfriend actually hooked me up with Painter 12 when I went to visit him last weekend. I'm still in the process of decoding the billions of brushes but I've pretty much found everything I need except a good outline brush. I'll probably have to create one but as you can see, my sketch brush is located and we have been getting to know each other quite well.

I also think it's fun to show what my sketches look like. Mind you these are a bit more detailed than I would usually do for a full colour drawing.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are ding very well. it is different from what i have seenof your artwork but I like it.
    Mrs. Kirby

    ReplyDelete